Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

5 Reasons Why I Can't Wait Till Fall/Winter


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a summer girl. If I could I would live in the hot weather everyday (which sadly is not very regular in the UK). I love the beach, the sun and summer nights when you aren't freezing your toes off.
Having said that, there are some things I look forward to when fall/winter season rolls around.

1. Starbucks seasonal drinks Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel Mocha, Gingerbread Latte. My mouth is just watering thinking about it. Everything about them is just so good yet so bad at the same time and bonus, they always act as a wonderful hand warmer.

2. Cosy knits Even though I love my sundress' and don't get me wrong, it will be sad to see them go. However, nothings better than cosying up in a chunky knit with that Pumpkin Spice Latte.

3. Warm duvet, cold outside I don't know if this is just me that likes the feeling of being all snuggly and warm in your duvet when the crisp, cold winter air fills your room. It does however, make getting up in the mornings 1000x harder. The one thing I don't like about summer are the hot nights when it's absolutely impossible to get to sleep because you're so hot and constantly turning your pillow over for that blissful few seconds of a cold pillow.

4. Beanies Aka the best friend of a bad hair day. In the colder months it is finally acceptable to wear them. Just throw one of these babies on in the morning and no one will ever know.

5. Festiveness As everyone knows, with cold weather comes Christmas and everybody loves Christmas. Oh and those Christmas songs on the radio everyone loves but pretends to hate, gotcha ;)

xoxo

Photo source Top Left: Mine   Top Righthttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/373869206536626576/   Bottom Left: http://terrif-uck.tumblr.com/post/34346383448   Bottom Middle: Mine   Bottom Right: http://cozychristmascarols.tumblr.com/post/37966310449 (photos found on pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment