Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

The Review // Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot

After being on the hunt for a powder for quite some time I have finally found 'the one' that is the lovely Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder, and let me tell you it really is 'one heck of a blot'. It's so good in fact, I though it deserved it's own post. 


I was on the look out for something with no coverage or colour, just a simple 'shine tackler' with none of that 'cakey' look you often get with powders- just plain natural. This powder does just that. I use a BB Cream normally for my base which can leave my skin a bit too dewy. With my Real Techniques brush to lightly apply this to my t-zone and a smaller eyeshadow brush for under my eyes to set my concealer, it does a brilliant job to last throughout the day. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a natural finish powder! 


xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Love the sounds of this powder, Soap & Glory seem to do such great products all round!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete