Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Essie 'Luxedo'

Essie's 'Luxedo' black cherry polish is what I have been wearing on my nails pretty much non-stop since I got it. This shade is perfect if you love dark polishes but don't want to jump straight into the deep end with a black. Plus anything Essie is a winner for me. The fact that you only need one coat for this polish definitely puts this straight into my good books and it lasts a good week when paired with Essie's 'all in one' for the base and top coat.



xoxo

2 comments :

  1. I love a good burgundy nail, I tend to wear them more during the cooler months and now that it is FINALLY getting warm out I'm going all out for pastels/muted neon's

    http://www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love pastel nails in spring and summer, my favourite shade at the moment is LOreal Pistachio Drage, such a lovely pastel green colour!

      Delete