Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Homeware Wishlist #1

I've been doing some online window shopping for cute homeware bits, after watching Zoella's Homeware Hauls - how can I not?

So I have to admit, quite a few of these things are from Oliver Bonas. Why? Because Oliver Bonas knows how to do homeware. Its the copper products that reel me in - I like the simple white and neutral colours with the main homeware and furniture but sometimes this can look a bit 'dentist/ hospital like', so some copper accents in the home really warms the place up and gives it a little somthin' somthin'.

Another favourite is Anthropologie - this is where I like to look for some colour. They incorporate lovely bright limes, oranges and blues into their kitchen, bedroom and living room products as you will see down below.

Some of the other favourite homeware bits come from Homebase - Yes I know Homebase is not one you would put down for a chic home style but they do some really cute products, my favourite is their  big clocks to hang on the wall, especially their Salisbury Wall Clock in Grey.

For bedding I love Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell, she uses lovely soft colours but my favourite is her all white bedding for a simple look, that you can add colour to with bright cushions and throws.


xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Ahh the heart doormat is so cute, definitely need this at my house! Fab post idea.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely homeware picks! I live relatively never to an Oliver Bonas shop but I have only ever window-shopped, I really need to have a look inside as you've included some beautiful bits from there. I also need an Anthropolgy mug/teacup in my life :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived close to an Oliver Bonas shop, I've only been to the High Street Kensington shop and it's decorated beautifully!

      Anthropology is the best for kitchen items! :) x

      Delete