Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set

You can imagine the pure joy I felt when receiving this beautiful set, then imagine the joy when I actually used them. Everything about this set screams luxury, from the sleek black handle to the touch of rose gold.


















 Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set £56.95

Aside from the look of the set, the quality is one to rave about too. This set includes a mix of natural and synthetic bristles shaped to perfection. First, lets talk about the 'Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush' aka the ultimate contouring tool. This brush fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks and picks up the perfect amount of product onto the brush (avoiding the dreaded mud face look). Another favourite of mine includes the 'Silk Finish Brush', also perfectly made for applying product in the best way. The 'Silk Finish Brush' creates a flawless finish to any foundation type, my personal favourite is to use this with the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. Last but not least, the 'Petite Crease Brush' has also made it into my favourites of this set. Granted this may be due to failed attempts in finding a really good crease brush, but also because the shape of the brush fits perfectly in my crease and packs on a great amount of product. 

All in all, I think you can tell that I am definitely a fan of Zoeva brushes and may be already eyeing up the Rose Golden Complete Set, Vol 1... 

No comments :

Post a Comment