Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

3 Eyeshadow Palettes I Can't Live Without

There are so many eyeshadow palettes out on the market but I find it's very hit and miss. I have tried out a lot of different palettes from a variety of brands but there are only a few that I would keep if I had to clear out the 'stash'.

Now lets start with the queen of all eyeshadow palettes, Urban Decay. In my opinion you really can't go wrong with an eye palette from this brand, the formula, pigment and variety of colours they provide in these are amazing. I currently own all three of the naked palettes and the first naked basics palette but there are only two that I feel like I need.

First, we have the ever so lovely Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. I was never really into the pink tones when this hit the stores and never got the hype, but a friend purchased this and after trying it I completely understood. You can do pretty much anything with this palette, for an everyday look I love the shades 'Strange' all over the lid with 'Limit' and 'Nooner' in the crease. If you want to smoke things out then they have the most beautiful black with purple tones, a colour you will most likely struggle to find in your collection.

Next, the Naked Basics palette. This can be used for a simple, beautiful day and night look. This palette contains six shades, one with slight shimmer but nothing too glittery and five matte shades. The shades are super simple and contain three light cream shades (with a yellow toned and peach toned colour), two browns that are perfect for the crease ('Naked 2' and 'Faint') and one completely black shade ('Crave'). This allows you to create a very light, everyday look and also smoke out the eye for after hours.

You've probably heard enough about Urban Decay so I'm going to go onto my most loved, most versatile palette I own- the Lorac Pro Palette. This really is all it's cracked up to be and more. The top row contains eight, gorgeous pigmented shades, mainly mattes, with some creams, browns and a mauve colour whereas the bottom row is all about the shimmers with a mix of nudes, golds and they've even thrown in a burnt orange and blue toned grey. My all time favourite shade is the 'Nude', I use this for an all over the lid colour, inner corner and brow bone highlight, I will also apply it onto the high points of my face. If they ever make this as a highlight shade I would be all over that.

So those are the three eye palettes I really could not live without in my collection, I would love to see some of your suggestions in the comments of eyeshadow palettes you can't live without!




No comments :

Post a Comment